What are the Side Effect of Green Coffee ?
GREEN COFFEE: CAN IT HARM YOU?
Green coffee beans are raw, unroasted coffee beans. The roasting process seems to destroy some of the healthy, natural chemicals in the beans. Green coffee has become a popular supplement for weight loss.
Few small studies found that people taking green coffee lost 3 to 5 pounds of their body weight. Green coffee may act by lowering blood sugar and blocking fat buildup.
Green coffee also seems to help lower high blood pressure in some people. One small study in people with mild high blood pressure showed this benefit of green coffee.
Green coffee is SAFE when taken by appropriately. It is also important to understand that green coffee might contain caffeine, similar to regular coffee. Therefore, green coffee can cause caffeine-related side effects similar to coffee. There are no serious Side Effect of Green Coffee.
It is known that caffeine can cause following given side effects. Caffeine-containing green coffee might develop these side effects:
- Nervousness and restlessness
- Stomach upset
- Nausea and vomiting
Special precautions & warnings:
- Doctors don’t recommend green coffee for children or for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Interactions: If you take any medicines regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using green coffee or its supplements. Green coffee might interact with medicines including stimulants, blood thinners, and medicines for:
- Heart problems
- Weak bones
- Lung diseases
EXPERIENCES BY PEOPLE TAKE A GREEN COFFEE
Possibly one of the best ways to know how well green coffee work for real people wanting to lose weight is to look at the customer reviews of those who have already tried it. It has been claimed by users that they
- Lost notable body weight within a week without undertaking any extra exercise or changing the diet
- Green coffee do not ‘leave you feeling jittery’ like coffee can often do
It is important to remember that everyone reacts differently to different products and their ingredients. While some people may experience slight side effects others may not, and one user may lose weight quickly from a supplement while it may not work for another.
So far, based on the research that has been conducted by various groups, there seem to be no dangerous side effects from green coffee and so it appears to be safe to be consumed by healthy adults.
Grecobe®- The Green Coffee is a decaffeinated pure green coffee beans extract, which has been introduced as ready to drink beverage in sachets. It has no additives and excipients and is a taste paradise too.
Side Effect of Green Coffee