1. Society of Toxicology SOT 2014, Phoenix, AZ
March 24, 2014, 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
CHEMICAL RESOURCES & CEPHAM INC. R&D team presented “Safety, Efficacy and Toxicological Evaluation of a Novel, Patented Anti-Diabetic Extract of Trigonella Foenum-graceum Seed Extract (CR001810)”
The paper and poster generated very favorable response from R&D Teams of Coca-Cola, Pepsico, United States Coast Guard Academy, United States Army Institute of Public Health & United States Food & Drug Administration.
2. KOREA Natural Product Conference, Mokpo, South Korea
April 18, 2014
Invited speaker Dr. Debasis Bagchi, Chief Scientific Officer, Cepham Inc presented a paper titled: “Anti-oxidant and Anti-Diabetic Efficacy of Novel Green Coffee Bean (GCB-70) and TrigonellaFoenum Extracts (FENFURO™)”
The scientific paper and Q&A session followed by the presentation generated a positive response from more than 50 eminent scientists from all over the world present during this session in port city of Mokpo, South Korea.
3. Experimental Biology EB 2014, San Diego, CA
April 29, 2014
CHEMICAL RESOURCES & CEPHAM INC. R&D team presented two abstracts on FENFURO™ and GCB70™ on April 29, 2014.
“Efficacy of a Novel Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCB70™) in Weight Management” & “Anti-Diabetic Efficacy of Fenfuro™, a Novel Trigonella Foenum-Gracium Seed Extract”
4. Vitafoods 2014 Geneva, Switzerland
May 7, 2014 16:10 – 16:35hrs
Chemical Resources & Cepham Inc R&D team led by Dr. Debasis Bagchi presented:
Anti-Diabetic Efficacy of FENFURO™, a Novel Fenugreek Extract
- A novel, natural extract of Trigonella Foenum-graecum seed extract (Fenfuro™), enriched in furostanolic saponins.
- Toxicity and mutagenicity studies demonstrated the broad spectrum safety.
- Exhibited significant efficacy in lowering plasma triglyceride and glycosylated hemoglobin levels in diabetic animals.
- FENFURO exhibited potent hypoglycemic activity.
- Comparable anti-diabetic efficacy with glipizide and metformin
The session was chaired by Prof. Robert Thomas, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University, UK.